Site Inactive
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereign of Lords Forum Index -> The Sol Patch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelwriter428
Lord Sovereign

re: Sol Patch: Yearbook - 2017 Edition

Sovereign of Lords Yearbook: 2017 Edition

Sometimes, I find myself thinking about all the fun times I’ve had in Sol. Our guild has held some really fun and successful events, some really silly and mindless events, as well as some serious discussions. As a guild, we’ve shared fun times, supported each other, .... and mistakenly said things in the wrong chat that leave us feeling pretty embarrassed. What better way to remember and reflect on it all than by looking through the annual Sol yearbook?

This summer’s guild yearbook will feature photos and memories from some of our fun events such as Walk the Plank, and Sol’s Halloween extravaganza. We’ll be taking group pictures of all medium armor classes, so get your rangers, engineers, and thieves looking hot. We’ll be doing another set of guild superlatives, as well as a Getting To Know You section. And as always, there will be a feature from the previous Toga Party and Pink Day events, two amazing fundraising events that Sol members are proud to contribute to.

But in order for all this to come together, we need YOUR help!! After all, what is a yearbook without photos? We are sending a request to all Sol members for their screenshots: send them over to us! Even if you don’t have time to sort through them and want to send us a ton, we will sort through them for you! You can get us your screenshots by uploading them to the guild facebook, uploading them to the website, uploading them to imgur, or by mailing them to the Sol Yearbook email solyearbookcommittee@yahoo.com. If you have another idea on how to get photos to us, let us know!

If you love the yearbook idea and want to do more than contribute photos, watch for call outs for the yearbook committee meetings. Any and all members are welcome to join us to help organize and plan the yearbook.  We will be using the google slides format again, same as last year.

I really can’t wait to go through everyone’s screenshots and put together some more amazing memories.  Don’t forget to look through Sol's 2016 Yearbook to get in the yearbook making mood!

~Lyra

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereign of Lords Forum Index -> The Sol Patch All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: