Site Inactive
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereign of Lords Forum Index -> The Sol Patch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olyvir Skye

re: SPECIAL NOTICE

ATTENTION SOL GUILD

It’s rare that an investigative reporter gets to break a huge story that could forever change the course of history.  It happens... but never to me.

Until now.

I was recently invited to partake in a clandestine meeting with the Sol Officers where I was openly welcomed...  And by invited I mean “accidentally” stumbled upon...  and by openly welcomed I mean hiding in the shadows “without their knowledge”.  But let us not dwell on the specifics.

After an hour of listening in, I overheard something.  Something big.  Something that every Sol member will be interested in hearing.

The officers and leaders of Sol want to move to a new headquarters.

Right now, the guild is housed under the Auric Basin, deep in the Gilded Hollow.  The move, if it happens, would be to the Lost Precipice in the Maguuma Wastes, north of Verdant Brink.

Would the officers and leaders move our headquarters without any input from the guild members?

More details to follow... Or will they?

~Olyvir Skye, Investigative Journalist

Tiva Rae

re: SPECIAL NOTICE

Heads into the market square to catch up on any news of the day.  It's been rough the last couple of weeks dealing with insanity in a region to the west that concerns bloodstone and...well, let's just say it wasn't what I was expecting.  It was worse.  But I am back home and need to wind down a little.  Just a little.  I pick up the daily periodical and browse through the articles within.

Hmmm...oh what's this?  Scandal in the palace?  Poor Queen Jenna.  OMG a few Charr were found keeping 15 asuran slaves in their basement?  Poor little things!  Ha...look at this story...a serial killer has been caught in the depths of Caledon chopping up Sylvari for his daily meals.  Said something about needing more green in his diet.  Gross.  And here, news from Sol...OMG...WTF???  Moving???  Wha?

I head to the local tavern and buy some mead, sipping it at first and then chugging it...wondering what a move in such an unstable area would mean to the Sol Family.

Wait...does this mean I have to pack again?  ugh...I hate packing for a move.  Hey, barmaid, can I have another?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereign of Lords Forum Index -> The Sol Patch All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: