Site Inactive
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereign of Lords Forum Index -> Member Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistress Elemental
Lord Colonel

re: Modified Wintersday Karma Run Guide

Here is a small guide, much like the one on Dulfy, to do the daily Orphan Run in Divinity's Reach. With this run and all of the karma boosts listed below, you can get about 3,500 karma per orphan per day. That is 105,000 per day for about 5-10 minutes of work. Bare in mind the amount of karma you gain will vary because of the karma gain you get from your achievements in the hero panel. (In my case I have 21% extra karma from the achievements so I get 3690 karma per Orphan).

I suggest you dedicate a Character on your account to do only this, that way the buffs you apply will remain as long as possible. (If you don't have mounts, Mesmer is probably the best the use with the Blink ability and set it to have a faster cool down) If you apply these buffs to a toon and only use that toon to do this run, the buffs can last long enough to get at least 5-6 runs done till you have to reapply them. You should only log into this toon when you need to do the orphan run to keep them active as long as you can.

You should end up with at least 120%-125% Karma boost plus any you have from your Achievement Rewards.

Also, you can also do the Wintersday Jumping Puzzle and the Bell Choir up to 3 times a day each to get around 10,000 karma per run. All together you can get at least 170,000+ karma per day with all of these boosts.

Orphan Map

PassMark Rating
Mistress Elemental
Lord Colonel

re: Modified Wintersday Karma Run Guide

I have moved this post out of the Archive and updated it a little since wintersday is coming up.

PassMark Rating
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereign of Lords Forum Index -> Member Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: Atravidua on 2018-12-30 16:27:41
Art Contest: Chromodynamix
Uploaded by: Atravidua on 2018-12-30 16:26:08
Art Contest: Vilstress